- RSS Channel Showcase 5928643
- RSS Channel Showcase 8322909
- RSS Channel Showcase 9054122
- RSS Channel Showcase 9985838
Articles on this Page
- 06/17/15--07:54: _GEAR REVIEW: All 3 ...
- 06/17/15--08:50: _Dangerous Music Ann...
- 06/18/15--11:20: _Video Blog: “Can Yo...
- 06/19/15--13:00: _Heavyocity Releases...
- 06/22/15--03:00: _Star Studios: Owl C...
- 06/23/15--06:39: _Event: Guitar Cente...
- 06/24/15--07:28: _Studio G Brooklyn a...
- 06/24/15--08:27: _Music for Picture: ...
- 06/25/15--04:05: _Video: The Three Mo...
- 06/25/15--07:22: _MOTU Releases Digit...
- 06/25/15--07:30: _New Brainworx Opto ...
- 06/26/15--07:11: _iZotope Releases RX...
- 06/17/15--07:54: GEAR REVIEW: All 3 Pocket Operators by Teenage Engineering
- 06/18/15--11:20: Video Blog: “Can You Master Your Own Mixes?”
- 06/19/15--13:00: Heavyocity Releases GRAVITY – Cinematic Scoring Tools
- 06/22/15--03:00: Star Studios: Owl City’s Sky Harbor – Minneapolis
- 06/24/15--07:28: Studio G Brooklyn and GaluminumFoil Productions Announce Partnership
- 06/24/15--08:27: Music for Picture: Max Farrar of LUC!D Productions
- 06/25/15--04:05: Video: The Three Most Essential Recording Studio Upgrades
- 06/25/15--07:22: MOTU Releases Digital Performer 9
- 06/25/15--07:30: New Brainworx Opto Compressor Plug-In FREE for SonicScoop Readers
I always get dark when people refer to studio kit as “toys”. Especially when you save up the pennies to finally cop some new dopeshit microphone or some flavor of compression you didn’t previously have covered, and some well-intentioned friend offers congratulations for … Read More
Dangerous Music has rebuilt their iconic 2-BUS Analog Summing Mixer. One of the most iconic names in A/D summing, Dangerous has announced the 2-BUS+ at the Sweetwater Gearfest this year in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The Dangerous goal behind the … Read More
Once again, the title says it all. Justin presents the pros and cons of both DIY and collaborative mastering, and offers few tips on both approaches.
NYC’s own Heavyocity has released their latest pack of cinematic scoring tools – GRAVITY. The new virtual instrument comes with over 12GB of sounds, ranging from pads, hits, and strings, to ethereal chimes, ominous drones, and more.
Knowing how to write a hit certainly has its benefits.
Sure there’s fame, fortune, and the rush of hearing your song out in the cybersphere. But for those whose music and lyrics reach the upper echelon again and again, … Read More
The sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of the professional audio community, GC Pro, will be hosting “Food/Drink/Audiospeak” alongside NYC-based firm Audio Alchemist on Wednesday, July 8th.
The event will consist of a series of events and demos, showcasing … Read More
In a hectic 2015 which has seen several New York city studios close, and a few more open, facility convergence is starting to take place.
You may have heard his music before, but you probably won’t recognize his name. Max Farrar has kept himself busy by composing for commercials, TV shows, trailers, and collaborating with artists for a few years now.
A self-described “computer nerd”, Max grew up playing “film … Read More
Editor Justin Colletti is back once again on the SonicScoop video blog.
This time? The “Big Wins” of the audio world: Those upgrades that really make a huge difference and provide maximum return on investment.
The MX4 MultiSynth combines five types of synthesis – subtractive, wavetable, FM, … Read More
Our friends over at Brainworx and Plugin Alliance have just released two new compressor plugins, both based on one cool optical circuit: The full-fledged bx_opto ($149 MSRP) and a “stompbox” version, the bx_opto Pedal ($49 MSRP).
And right now, SonicScoop readers can swoop the bx_opto Pedal for free!